Stowarzyszenie Integracja i Rozwoj (SIR)
APOPSI Information Technology, Consulting & Training Services S.A. (APOPSI S.A.)
The main activities of APOPSI S.A. concern the following areas:
- Vocational training to unemployed, employees and self-employed in the form of face to face, blended learning or asynchronous/synchronous e-learning.
- Career Counselling and support to unemployed and employees on issues such as exploring professional interests, competencies and skills, professional orientation, connection with the labor market.
- Coordination, management and implementation of integrated projects and development programs related to Human Resources in the context of national and European initiatives
- Implementation of studies and research on Human Resources and Local Development
- Design, development and customization of Learning Management Systems and Learning Content Management Systems
- Design and development of digital educational content
- Development of distance learning courses.
APOPSI S.A. holds EN ISO 9001:2008, EN ISO 27001:2013 and EN ISO 1435 Quality Assurance Systems applied to the provision of its services, the company’s Information Technology Systems’ security and the implementation of dissemination activities respectively.
Enoros Consulting Limited
Centro per lo Sviluppo Creativo Danilo Dolci (CSC)
At present, Centro per lo Sviluppo Creativo “Danilo Dolci” is a non-profit association involving young people and adults, which mainly acts through projects in the educational field carried out in cooperation with schools, universities, institutions, associations and social groups both at local and international level.